I give this recipe FIVE STARS ★★★★★
The other day I was making stuffed tomatoes and realized I had double the amount of beef that would fit into the tomatoes. Luckily, I had just seen this recipe and the first few steps for each are exactly the same. Turns out, we liked the Uglies so much better than the stuffed tomatoes.
This recipe can be found at AllRecipes.com.
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups barbeque sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Here’s are the brands that I specifically used for this recipe:
- KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
- Pillsbury Butter Grands
- Kraft marbled cheddar
5 Things I Loved Most About This Recipe:
- Uglies are cheap.
- Uglies are delicious, even though they look like a mess.
- Uglies are easy to make.
- Uglies are freezable, although they do taste so much better fresh
- Uglies are something everyone in the family loves.
132 2.3K 52 50 1