This is such a great easy recipe for every day cooking or for date night!
Check out these pictures! This is the first cooking post from the new house and it looks like I’ve seriously upped my camera game. Really, I just got an updated kitchen!
As always, I’m not one for precise recipes so here’s what I’ve got.
Mini fully cooked shrimp
Fresh Green Beans
- Boil some water and cook the pasta.
- Melt the butter and cook the green beans until soft.
- Add the shrimp and cook until warm.
- Combine the noodles, shrimp, and green beans
- Add lemon pepper to taste.
- Add parsley for garnish.