As always, I’m not one to measure or be exact. I just throw a bunch of ingredients together and hope for the best. This one has turned out to be one of my favorite meals. It was extremely simple and turned out delicious! Added bonus: Minimal clean up!
1. Add your preference of oil to the bottom of your cookie sheet.
2. Dice the Onion, Potatoes, and Tomatoes and add to the cookie sheet
3. Half the chicken breasts and place on the cookie sheet.
4. Lightly coat the ingredients with oil and add spices.
5. Bake until chicken and potatoes are cooked through.
Spread the love
234 127 60