As we know, I’m an abstract cook, thus I don’t typically use timers or measuring devices.
Crab meat or imitation crab meat
Green onion (if desired)
Oil (I used vegetable oil because that’s what I had)
1. Put a pile of flour onto your table.
2. Mix a pinch of salt into the flour.
3. Dig a well into your flour mound
4. Add an egg to the well then mix.
5. Add water and kneed little by little until the the dough forms.
6. Section the dough and cover with a moist towel any time it is not in use.
7. Put a package of cream cheese into a bowl
8. Add a dash of worcestershire sauce and mix.
9. If desired, mix in some green onions.
10. Add crab meat and mix again.
Putting it All Together
11. Role out about 1/4 of your dough.
12. Cut dough into squares.
13. Add a spoonful of filling into the enter of the square
14. Use a dab of water to act as a glue and pinch the corners together
15. Repeat until all dough is used
16. Place wontons in a pot of boiling oil until golden brown then place on a paper towel until dried.
*Helpful Hint – Create an assembly line since the cooking process is very quick!
Like what you’ve seen so far?
Join the mailing list to be the first to know when a new post is published!